Working with Nursing Home Staff to Improve the Oral Hygiene of Residents
The PA Dental Hygienists’ Association has compiled a program that hygienists in the community can follow and give a basic oral health presentation to nursing home staff. Each component has a kit to take along to presentations, but many of these resources are also available online. Listed below is all of the paperwork needed to do a complete nursing home presentation. Once this presentation is completed, the hygienist trainer is awarded 3 free CEUs!
- Invitation for Nursing Home
- Course Evaluation for Audience
- Course Evaluation for Presenter
- Flip Chart
- Flip Chart Table of Contents
- Introductory Letter to Trainer
- Inventory List
- Audience Handout
- Oral Health Curriculum for Long Term Care Facilities
- Product Guide
Please contact Laura DeHennis, RDH, PHDHP at 215-442-1515, 267-738-2840 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.