Please use the “Login” button in the right sidebar to log in to your account.
Once logged in, you will be able to:
- View and update your contact information (including your email address to receive notifications from PDHA)
- View your account information and component assignment
- View a running list of your PDHA approved continuing education sessions attended
- Download and print your continuing education transcript
- Read important Members-only information
Have you visited the ADHA’s Members-only site? This site was designed just for you, the ADHA member. This new website features enhanced functionality, streamlined navigation, mobile-friendly account access, new opportunities to connect with colleagues, an easy payment process and much more! The website also features members-only content, giving you an opportunity to view the newest digital editions of Access magazine and the Journal of Dental Hygiene, as well as news and updates just for YOU.
Not a member? Click “Apply for Membership” to join today!
Component Membership Chair Contacts 2019:
Northwest: Sarah Goard, RDH, B.S., PHDHP firstname.lastname@example.org
Northeast: Beth Frushon, RDH, B.S. PHDHP email@example.com
Southwest: Stephanie Mudrick, RDH, B.S., EFDA firstname.lastname@example.org
Southeast: Christa Crilley McConaghy, RDH email@example.com
Not sure what Component you are in? View the Component map HERE
Please note the following regarding Continuing Education Course Transcripts:
Our Member Services Committee is here to assist all members with questions on membership, member benefits, ADHA questions and concerns.
Members/Potential Members may direct their questions about membership to:
Need a full description of the tangible ADHA benefits? Sign in at www.adha.org and check out all the discounts and promotional programs available to members!
Annual Membership Dues
Your dues includes membership in all three levels of our tripartite organization: ADHA (“National”), PDHA (“Constituent” State) and Component (“Local”)
- Professional $310.00 ($208.00 for ADHA / $92.00 for PDHA / $10.00 for your local Component)
- Student – $65.00
- Allied – $155.00 (50% of the Professional Member rate) Click HERE for the Allied Member Application
Membership cycle runs from January 1 – December 31, with payment due by December 31.
ADHA/PDHA MEMBERSHIP- PAYMENT OPTIONS
OPTION 1: Payment in full
- Joining by Jan. 1st – follows Winter Cycle -Best time to have member benefits for whole year!
- Recent Graduates– transition student membership ASAP after graduation
OPTION 2: Payment by Quarterly Installments
- Payments are divided into 4 equal payments
- Example: $304 (total dues)/4 quarterly payments = $76.00 per quarter
- A processing fee of $3/ quarter would be added = $79.00 per quarter
- Current members can switch to the quarterly payment plan by contacting ADHA member services at (312)440-8900 or online at www.adha.org
- Payment is offered by electronic payment with a credit card- no checks
- Payment will be automatically withdrawn from your credit card on the above dates
- You will receive an electronic notice 45 days prior to each installment withdrawal date
- If no payment is received, you will be dropped from the installment plan 45 days after payment was due
- If your credit card changes at any time during the year you must notify ADHA member services of this change as soon as possible
Remember every member counts!!!