Our Member Services Committee is here to assist all members with questions on membership, member benefits, ADHA questions and concerns.
Members/Potential Members may direct their questions about membership to:
PDHA Member Services Committee Chair: Katie Janke at email@example.com
Need a full description of the tangible ADHA benefits? Sign in at www.adha.org and check out all the discounts and promotional programs available to members!
Annual Membership Dues
ADHA Dues = $196.00 PDHA Dues =$92.00 Component Dues =$10.00
There are 2 cycles: Summer or Winter– depending on when you join:
- Summer Cycle enrollment runs from April 1-September 30th
- Summer cycle payments are due: July 1, October 1, January 1, and April 1
- Winter Cycle enrollment runs from October 1-March 31st
- Winter cycle payments are due: Jan 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1
ADHA/PDHA MEMBERSHIP- PAYMENT OPTIONS
OPTION 1: Payment in full
- Joining by Jan. 1st – follows Winter Cycle -Best time to have member benefits for whole year!
- Recent Graduates– transition student membership ASAP after graduation
OPTION 2: Payment by Quarterly Installments
- Payments are divided into 4 equal payments
- Example: $298 (total dues)/4 quarterly payments = $74.50 per quarter
- A processing fee of $3/ quarter would be added = $77.50 per quarter
- Current members can switch to the quarterly payment plan by contacting ADHA member services at (312)440-8900 or online at www.adha.org
- Payment is offered by electronic payment with a credit card- no checks
- Payment will be automatically withdrawn from your credit card on the above dates
- You will receive an electronic notice 45 days prior to each installment withdrawal date
- If no payment is received, you will be dropped from the installment plan 45 days after payment was due
- If your credit card changes at any time during the year you must notify ADHA member services of this change as soon as possible
Remember every member counts!!!